R600C Base Spreader
Built to Last
DoMor Equipment has been making tough precision attachments for the construction industry for more than 45 years. These products are world-wide and most are still out there working today. That is because all of the DoMor Equipment attachables are designed for years of safe, trouble free operation and manufactured to last. Our hardest working product, the R600C Base Spreader is built to handle your job with speed and precision and is designed to be used with any bull dozer or wheel loader 125 horse power or larger.
The DoMor R600C attaches directly to the blade or bucket or your existing equipment, allowing for faster operation and a superior road base. This exclusive design allows the R600C to be set up at the jobsite in less than 20 minutes. The installation is so secure that the entire 6500 pound base spreader can be safely lifted by the blade or bucket and be transported to the next jobsite.
Work Wider and Faster
The R600C Base Spreader is designed to spread road base at precisely controlled increments from 10 - 16 feet wide and material depths from 2 - 22 inches. The folding side gates allow for simple adjustment of the spread width.
The DoMor R600C precisely controls material spread with self contained hydraulic height adjustment, independently setting each side of the strike off plate for superior accuracy.
Fast & Balanced Material Distribution
The Curved Bevel “V” strike off plate is designed to roll the materials across the full width of the spreader at an even depth. This prevents material separation which can occur with traditional methods of base spreading where a standard dozer and motor grader are typically used. Material separation is a primary reason the many roads begin to decay due to the inconsistency of the compaction throughout the base layer. The R600C Base Spreader guarantees your materials do not desegregate by constantly mixing across the blade surface.
Contractors and municipal owners are finding out that the R600C Base Spreader works faster and better on all types of work requiring an aggregate base. From streets and roads to parking lots and airports, the R600C can spread material as fast as trucks can deliver. Thus getting the job done right, on budget and on time.
The DoMor® R600C Base Spreader Advantage!
- Works with aggregate base up to 2”, Dirt and Sand.
- Curve "V" Moldboard properly mixes material to DOT specifications preventing separation and prolonging the integrity of the surface for years beyond standard methods of spreading.
- Quickly Attaches to Dozers and Wheel Loaders 125 HP or Larger.
- 10-16 Ft. Controlled Widths
- Hydraulic Power Controlled Base Depths from 2” - 22”
- Continuous Operation with Pull In – Pull out Load Transfer Delivery, the R600C Stays Operational and Profitable.
- Crowning can be accomplished from either the Center of the Strike off edge or from either side of the blade.
Material Handling Efficiency
Material can be spread with the R600C two ways, either by windrowing or using the most popular hopper method. This method, typically utilizing a rear dump truck, requires the cross bar to be in the standard lower position where the push roller can ride against the wheels of the dump truck thus allowing the Dozer to push both the R600C Base Spreader and the dump truck all at the same time until the truck is empty. Then simply pull the dump truck away and back another one in. The R600C can spread base as fast as the trucks can supply material. For materials to be windrowed, typically utilizing a bottom dump truck, simply remove the cross bar and securely remount it in the upper (windrow) position. This allows the cross bar to clear the crown of the windrowed material.
Control Your Material Costs and Estimations!
- The R600C keeps the material where you want on. On the work surface. You control the depths and the flow. The R600C Base Spreader from DoMor® Equipment gives you fully-controlled performance.
- Clean up from stock piling and material contamination is eliminated allowing all your material to be spread on the work surface.
- Achieve the width and depth re-qui red in less time and with less man power.
- The R600C utilizes the equip-met already operating on your jobsite. Simple attachment and operation ensures that your estimating is right on and your profits aren’t wasted.
The DoMor R600C Base Spreader allows for attachment to any Wheel Loader 125 horsepower or more with our simple "Wheel Loader Hitch Assembly Option.
|Overall Length||8 ft, 5 in|
|Overall Width||11 ft, 4 in|
|Overall Height||4 ft, 5 in|
|Inner Length||78 in|
|Inner Width||126 in|
|Spread Minimum||10 ft|
|Spread Maximum||16 ft|
Please complete the form below and click Submit. You will receive discounted pricing and detail specifications for the product that you need from us along with availability in your area. Thanks for choosing DoMor.